Bronze Partner - Venable
Venable LLP is a firm of trusted advisors serving businesses, organizations, and individuals in many of the most important aspects of their work.
Venable's professionals immerse themselves in their clients’ work to fully understand their biggest opportunities and challenges while helping them navigate an increasingly complex legal and regulatory environment. Today, with more than 850 professionals delivering services around the world, they're helping their clients connect quickly and effectively to the experience, insights, and advice to achieve their most pressing objectives.
Cultivated over 120 years, Venable’s capabilities span virtually every industry and all areas of regulatory and government affairs, corporate and business law, intellectual property, and complex litigation. Many of their professionals are former regulators, senior government staffers, state attorneys general, and members of Congress—bringing an invaluable depth of experience to their firm. At the same time, they foster a diverse culture that helps ensure their ability to attract, retain, and elevate the most talented professionals in the country, who work on behalf of their clients.
- Our monthly complimentary seminars cover a variety of hot-button legal topics that are relevant to nonprofit organizations, and house recordings of these programs are available on our YouTube channel.
- Our team is considered industry leaders when it comes to thought-leadership. View our written alerts and guidance.
- The Top 10 Legal Risks Facing Nonprofit Boards
- Nonprofit Partnerships: A Guide to the Key Legal Issues and Pitfalls
- The 15 Most Common Nonprofit Bylaw Pitfalls: How to Avoid the Traps
- Can My Nonprofit Use that Photo? No. Yes. Maybe?
- Top "Must-Have" Provisions for Your Nonprofit Meeting Facility Agreement
Get in touch with Venable LLP to learn more.
Explore CESSE Partner Resources
Search for additional solutions for your STEM society by visiting our partner resources.