Gold Partner - Projection
In our 50 years of providing clients large and small with solutions tailored to their meeting’s needs, Projection has made a science of turning vision into reality. Our approach is about pairing the right technology with your needs and budget. Whether we’re managing 100 concurrent sessions or producing a complex general session, with Projection you have an entire team singularly focused on ensuring a flawless experience every time.
“The team at Projection was extremely easy to work with to put on our first virtual conference. Once we described our vision and intent for our event, their team took the lead on all aspects of production which allowed us to focus our efforts on other elements to ensure it was a positive experience for all stakeholders. The AMPP conference team highly recommends Projection to anyone looking for a comprehensive provider for a/v and virtual event production needs.”
Director, Conferences, Exhibits & Sponsorships
Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP)
A Meeting Planner’s Playbook to Hybrid Meetings
As we begin to shift from fully virtual meetings back to those with virtual and physical components, the Projection team has developed a playbook to help you and your team think about, design, and plan a hybrid event. Here’s a look at what’s included:
- What to expect with hybrid
- Three (3) distinct hybrid event models
- Hybrid-specific imperatives
- How to plan a hybrid program
- Key takeaways, including a hybrid meeting checklist
- A Meeting Planner’s Playbook to Hybrid Meetings
- When In-Person isn’t an Option, Remote Solutions for your Next Meeting
- How to Write an AV RFP
Articles and Features
- How a Hybrid Command Center Helped Organizers Pull Off a 27,000-Attendee Virtual Meeting (Connect Association)
- Building the National Association of Realtors’ First-Ever All-Digital Event (PCMA)
- This Virtual Medical Convention Didn’t Skimp on Production (PCMA)
- The Perfect Tip for Picking a Virtual-Meeting Platform (MeetingsNet)
- Anatomy of a Virtual Fundraiser (MeetingsNet)
- How to Design and Execute a Hybrid Meeting Strategy (ASAE)
- Projection Virtual Services Sizzle Reel
- Projection Virtual Event Strategies
- Projection Virtual Meeting Video Samples
If you’d like to set up a call to discuss your meeting(s), brainstorm ideas, and identify options, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional virtual and hybrid meeting guides, case studies, and articles, visit our resources page.
- Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and insights.
Explore CESSE Partner Resources
Search for additional solutions for your STEM society by visiting our partner resources.