Gold Partner - Projection
In our 50 years of providing clients large and small with solutions tailored to their meeting’s needs, Projection has made a science of turning vision into reality. Our approach is about pairing the right technology with your needs and budget. Whether we’re managing 100 concurrent sessions or producing a complex general session, with Projection you have an entire team singularly focused on ensuring a flawless experience every time.
A Meeting Planner’s Playbook to Hybrid Meetings
As we begin to shift from fully virtual meetings back to those with virtual and physical components, the Projection team has developed a playbook to help you and your team think about, design, and plan a hybrid event. Here’s a look at what’s included:
- What to expect with hybrid
- Three (3) distinct hybrid event models
- Hybrid-specific imperatives
- How to plan a hybrid program
- Key takeaways, including a hybrid meeting checklist
- A Meeting Planner’s Playbook to Hybrid Meetings
- When In-Person isn’t an Option, Remote Solutions for your Next Meeting
- How to Write an AV RFP
Articles and Features
- How a Hybrid Command Center Helped Organizers Pull Off a 27,000-Attendee Virtual Meeting (Connect Association)
- Building the National Association of Realtors’ First-Ever All-Digital Event (PCMA)
- This Virtual Medical Convention Didn’t Skimp on Production (PCMA)
- The Perfect Tip for Picking a Virtual-Meeting Platform (MeetingsNet)
- Anatomy of a Virtual Fundraiser (MeetingsNet)
- How to Design and Execute a Hybrid Meeting Strategy (ASAE)
- Projection Virtual Services Sizzle Reel
- Projection Virtual Event Strategies
- Projection Virtual Meeting Video Samples
If you’d like to set up a call to discuss your meeting(s), brainstorm ideas, and identify options, you can connect with us at email@example.com.
- For additional virtual and hybrid meeting guides, case studies, and articles, visit our resources page.
- Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and insights.