When CESSE grows, you grow!There is strength in numbers, and when more STEM society professionals come together, our association becomes greater. We invite you to encourage your peers to join CESSE and help create a stronger community through our Member-Get-a-Member Program.
There’s no better way to grow our association than to have our members share their experiences. Learn how you can get involved and enhance your network.
Benefits of Recruiting New Members
- For each member you recruit, you will earn one entry into a drawing to win $250. The more members you recruit, the better your chances!
- As a recruiter, you will receive recognition through social media, email, and CESSE Community.
Steps to Refer a New CESSE Member
It’s easy to get started! When your recruit is ready to join, have them complete the online membership application and ask them to enter your name in the “Referred By:” field.
- A new member is defined as a person who has never been a CESSE member.
- New members must identify referrers in the “Referred By” field on the member application.
- The Member-Get-a-Member campaign will run until December 31, 2020. The number of new members recruited will be used to determine the number of drawing entries per recruiter.
- There is no limit to the number of members that may be recruited by a member.
- The drawing for the $250 prize will take place in January 2021. The winner will be notified through email.
Tips on Recruiting New Members
- Paint a Picture. Share a time when CESSE helped you in your career.
- Make it a Competition. See if you can get more recruits than your fellow CESSE members.
- Focus on the Value. Explain why CESSE membership helps you solve problems and ask your colleagues what they need to perform well at their job.
- Share Some Free Benefits. Give your colleagues a taste of CESSE's member benefits. Share some free webinars and DEI resources with them.
- Get Social. Spread the word about CESSE through your social media accounts.