Developing Your Leadership 2021 Game Plan
Tuesday, December 8, 1 pm - 4 pm ET
CESSE and McKinley Advisors are proud to offer a virtual workshop for STEM association CEOs and their board officers that will help foster an effective partnership and prepare them to lead the organization through 2021 and beyond.
Wednesday, December 9, 10 am - 1 pm ET
A Workshop to Prepare Association Leaders to Guide Their Organizations Through the COVID Crisis and Beyond
The partnership between association CEOs and their key volunteer leaders is more important than ever as the association sector continues to adapt and lead through the pandemic, economic disruption, and heightened uncertainty. These times bring particularly unique challenges and opportunities to STEM associations, and leaders must have the information and skills to engage effectively.
This series of 2 virtual sessions will explore:
- Effective governance practices and leadership roles for CEOs and their board leaders
- Integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into strategic and operational plans
- Deploying strategies that translate into stronger revenue performance
- Operating with a leaner footprint while still achieving important goals
The leadership workshop is designed for Association Chief Executive Officers/Executive Directors and up to two of their volunteer leader board officers.
Who Will Benefit
Attendees receive 5.5 CAE credits for participating in the workshop.
- The virtual workshop will be hosted on the Zoom video platform.
- The sessions will be delivered in two 3-hour sessions.
- Short video segments will be provided to registrants in an advance prior to the workshop.