The Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives (CESSE) is a 501c3 association whose individual members lead 200 of North America’s most influential scientific and engineering societies and associations. CESSE provides a platform for our members to network, share practices and learning to further their professional and organizational performance.
CESSE is small in size, and high in influence. Our staff team works within a $1 million annual budget and is resourced by two full-time staff, two part-time contractors, complimented by association management services. We are a virtual organization with a customer focused, collaborative culture, and we are entrepreneurial in spirit.
Our core values are:
- We are all owners of the organization
- We are willing to adapt and change to meet our stakeholders’ needs
- We believe in the value of each of our colleagues, and collaborate to achieve superior results
- We demonstrate the best service available
- We believe in self- and team-nourishment to lead integrated lives
If you are passionate about the professions of discovery and innovation that science, engineering and applied technology represent, and enjoy the freedom of working from a virtual office, the collaboration of a stellar team, and the accountability of knowing that you are making a difference, then CESSE may be for you. Please check back regularly for information on current opportunities.