Baltimore Preconference Experience
Baltimore is easy to get to and easy to get around; nearly everything is "just two feet away" from the spacious Baltimore Convention Center and the famed Inner Harbor. Great restaurants, world-class attractions and museums, outstanding sports venues and 8,500 hotel rooms are part of the city's compact, convenient convention community.
During the Baltimore Preconference Experience, you will have the opportunity to explore much of this and more including some of the great neighborhoods that make Baltimore so special, from trendy Harbor East to the cultural hub Mount Vernon and historic neighborhood of Fells Point.
The Baltimore Preconference Experience is limited to ten (10) individuals (one per organization) who make decisions or influence the selection of meeting sites for their association and whose event would fit in Baltimore. The pre-conference experience includes one complimentary night at the Hilton Baltimore, transfers and meals during the Baltimore Preconference Experience. Attendees are responsible for their airfare, incidentals and airport transfers. Submit your interest to Lindsay Ruocco, Associate Director of Convention Services & Events at Visit Baltimore (email@example.com).
Tentative Schedule of Events
Sunday, July 21
- Arrive at the Hilton Baltimore
- 6:30 pm: Dinner at Bygone
Monday, July 22
- 8 am–8:45 am: Breakfast at the Hilton
- 9 am–9:45 am: Hilton Tour
- 10–11:15 am: SoBotanical—Create your own scent
- 11:15 am: Depart for Mt. Vernon
- 11:30 am: Hotel Revival
- 12:15–1:15 pm: Lunch at Mt. Vernon Marketplace
- 1:30 pm: The Pendry Tour
- 2:30 pm: Free time in Fells Point
- 3:30 pm: Water Taxi to Sagamore Distillery
- 4:15 pm: Arrive at Sagamore—Check in and browse the Gift Shop
- 4:30 pm: Distillery Tour and tasting
- 5:15 pm: Reception and Dinner at Rye StreetTavern