Hotel and Travel
100 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 USA
Discover unique charm at The Westin Annapolis, with our convenient amenities such as free Wi-Fi, a pet-friendly attitude and downtown location. Our upscale hotel provides premier access to popular attractions such as the United States Naval Academy, Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium and Chesapeake Bay.
Make Your Reservation
Sunday, January 23 to Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Phone Reservations: (800) 937-8461
Book Your Room
The deadline to book your room at the discounted rate has passed.
If you are in need of hotel accommodations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Check-in times: 4:00 PM
- Check-out times: 11:00 AM
- *Valet Parking: $25 daily | Self-Parking: $30 daily
*CESSE does not validate for parking and rates are subject to change. Please contact your hotel for more information.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
7050 Friendship Road, Baltimore, MD 21240
Phone: (410) 859-7111
Distance from hotel to the airport: 22 Miles
Estimated Drive Time: 30 Minutes
- Taxi: Approximately $60
- Uber/Lyft: Approximately $40
- Car Rental:
- The Rental Car Shuttle, which runs between the airport terminal and the Consolidated Rental Car Facility, operates on an approximate 8-10 minute frequency. During late night and early morning hours (1 am-5 am), Amtrak/MARC and Rental Car shuttles operate on an approximate 25-minute frequency.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
2401 Smith Blvd, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: (703) 417-8000
Distance from hotel to the airport: 36 Miles
Estimated Drive Time: 45 Minutes
- Taxi: Approximately $120
- Uber/Lyft: Approximately $100
- Car Rental:
- Ride: Board the “Rental Car/Economy” shuttle which now stops at Door 4 on the TICKETING LEVEL (3rd FLOOR) due to construction. Get off at the Terminal Garage A/Rental Car stop.
- Walk: Follow signs towards Terminal Parking Garage A, approximately 10 minutes from Terminals A & B and 15 minutes from Terminal C.
The average high for Annapolis in January is 40°F and the average low is 30°F. Meeting room temperatures tend to vary. Please bring a light sweater or jacket to all meetings.
Health and Safety: Anne Arundel County Department of Health
Your safety and well-being are our priority. Please review the health and safety guidelines for the Annapolis, MD area for more details on the status of COVID-19.