Press and Marketing Toolkit for CEO Meeting Speakers
Elevate Your Professional Profile
Thank you for being a speaker at the 2021 CEO Meeting! We are here to help you gain exposure as both a CEO Meeting speaker and a representative of your society. By promoting your conference session(s) and encouraging your network to attend, you will be instrumental in growing the CESSE community while increasing your exposure as a thought leader.
2021 CEO Meeting Assets
Here are some tools to assist you in your marketing efforts for the CEO Meeting:
You can download the approved CEO Meeting logos. You are free to use these logos and supply them to the press and other third parties, on the condition that the logos are not modified in any way.
Virtual Conference Speaker Badges
Highlight your involvement with the CEO Meeting with a virtual speaker badge that you can use on your website, emails and other documents. All downloadable files are PNG format.
Tips for Social Media
Here are some tips to help you promote your 2021 CEO Meeting session. You can also contact Marketing Manager Chris Ocampo for assistance with a custom social media graphic and/or video.
- Follow CESSE on social media and make sure to use #CESSECEO21 on your social posts to make them easy to discover
- Select “Going” on the Facebook event page and “Attending” on the LinkedIn event page and share it with your audience.
- Start your promotion as soon as your speaking session is confirmed. This will help build interest and excitement early.
- Cross-promote with other speakers and panelists. Connect with them and help promote each other.
- Use a natural voice in your posts and make sure you reply to other posts when you can. Answer participants' questions about your session and thank them for registering to attend.
Please use the official conference hashtag: #CESSECEO21.
Feel free to also use the following: #thoughtleader, #associations, #associationmanagement, #STEM #CEOs
Feel free to use your own voice and personality to introduce yourself, your topic and learning objectives. Think about why your session is important today, and invite registrants to engage with you in advance by asking questions and leaving comments on your posts.
- Come join me at the 2021 CESSE CEO Meeting on Feb. 8-10. I’m looking forward to sharing ideas and solutions together. #CESSECEO21
- I’m excited to share that I will be presenting at 2021 CESSE CEO Meeting on Feb. 8-10! #CESSECEO21
- Hear me speak at 2021 CESSE CEO Meeting where I will be presenting on (insert topic). #CESSECEO21
- This conference is relevant! There’s still time to take advantage of the early bird registration rate by Dec. 31, but don’t wait. Join me and my colleagues for an important conversation on (insert topic).
Email CopyVirtual events are more fun when you attend as a group! Invite your network to join you at the conference. Copy and paste this CEO Meeting Invitation Email (word doc) and send it on its way.
Spark Weekly Conversations through CESSE Community PostsHelp get your fellow CESSE CEO members excited and thinking about the relevant topics that will be discussed at the CEO Meeting. We invite you to post a weekly question on the Community Forum related to your session topic that will engage members and generate awareness for the event.
- Pose a question to the community that encourages engagement. Encourage members to respond with examples of success stories or issues and challenges that they are facing related to your particular topic.
- Get the ball rolling on the threads by contributing to other speaker's questions.
- Actively respond to comments and questions on the thread to keep the conversations going.
- Relate the topic back to your education session and provide examples of key takeaways.
- Invite members to dive deeper into the topics at the CEO Meeting.