Press and Marketing Toolkit for ACCESSE21 Speakers
Elevate Your Professional Profile
Thank you for being a speaker at ACCESSE21: A Virtual Connection! We are here to help you gain exposure as both a speaker and a representative of your society. By promoting your conference session(s) and encouraging your network to attend, you will be instrumental in growing the CESSE community while increasing your exposure as a thought leader.
Here are some tools to assist you in your marketing efforts for ACCESSE21:
Virtual Conference Speaker Badges
Highlight your involvement with ACCESSE21 with a virtual speaker badge that you can use on your website, emails and other documents. All downloadable files are in PNG format.
PowerPoint Template and Zoom Backgrounds
For any questions or concerns, contact Education Coordinator Sara Dethloff.
Tips for Social Media
Here are some tips to help you promote your ACCESSE21 session. You can also contact Marketing Manager Chris Ocampo for assistance with a custom social media graphic and/or video.
- Follow CESSE on social media and make sure to use #ACCESSE21 on your social posts to make them easy to discover
- Select “Going” on the Facebook event page and “Attending” on the LinkedIn event page and share it with your audience.
- Start your promotion as soon as your speaking session is confirmed. This will help build interest and excitement early.
- Cross-promote with other speakers and panelists. Connect with them and help promote each other.
- Answer participants' questions about your session and invite them to register.
Please use the official conference hashtag: #ACCESSE21.
Feel free to also use the following: #thoughtleader, #associations, #associationmanagement, #STEM
Feel free to use your own voice and personality to introduce yourself, your topic and learning objectives. Think about why your session is important today, and invite registrants to engage with you in advance by asking questions and leaving comments on your posts.
- Come join me at ACCESSE21 on July 28-29. I’m looking forward to sharing ideas and solutions together. #ACCESSE21
- Hear me speak at ACCESSE21 where I will be presenting on (insert topic). #ACCESSE21
- This conference is relevant! There’s still time to register, but don’t wait. Join me and my colleagues for an important conversation on (insert topic).
Email CopyVirtual events are more fun when you attend as a group! Invite your network to join you at the conference. Copy and paste this ACCESSE21 Invitation Email (word doc) and send it on its way.
Spark Weekly Conversations through CESSE Community PostsHelp get your fellow CESSE CEO members excited and thinking about the relevant topics that will be discussed at ACCESSE21. We invite you to post a weekly question on the Community Forum related to your session topic that will engage members and generate awareness for the event.
- Pose a question to the community that encourages engagement. Encourage members to respond with examples of success stories or issues and challenges that they are facing related to your particular topic.
- Get the ball rolling on the threads by contributing to other speaker's questions.
- Relate the topic back to your education session and provide examples of key takeaways.