A Virtual Connection | July 22-23, 2020
ACCESSE20 is a 2-day conference that combines leadership development, peer-to-peer connections, and expertise in managing science, technology, engineering, and math societies. Through thought-provoking sessions specifically tailored for STEM society professionals, the event will provide you with fresh perspectives and innovative ideas.
How to Access the Recorded Sessions
All registered attendees can view the Virtual Session Gallery to watch the recorded ACCESSE20 sessions. The recordings will be available for up to one year after the event.
Engage in carefully curated sessions ranging from AI and digital transformation to member and marketing trends, a CEO Leadership Development panel and opportunities for virtual networking. Attendees can receive up to 8.75 CAE and 2 CMP credits for participating in the sessions.
Session topics include:
- Understanding the Importance of Allyship
- Emotional Intelligence and Personal Transformation
- Emerging Marketing Trends to Fuel Member Engagement & Growth
- Developing High-Performance and Leaders in Your Organization
- Lessons Learned During a Global Pandemic Panel Discussion
- and more!
ACCESSE20 Powered By:
Gold Level Partners
Silver Level Partners