ACCESSE19: The CESSE Leadership Conference
Thanks for joining us in Baltimore for ACCESSE19
Attendees grew their networks and their skills, leaving with action items they can apply to their organizations moving forward. At this year’s event, some of the main takeaways attendees left with include
- ways to add value to their memberships
- how to manage change
- concrete actions to reduce unconscious bias and create a welcoming environment
- methods to create an intentional and flexible workspace for employees
- specific tips on how to increase the sustainability of events.
Networking, education, and recreation built into the schedule.
- chose their own adventure with a packed educational schedule and concurrent sessions following all areas of association management expertise
- experienced exclusive, hands-on experiential learning in STEAM centers in Baltimore that you can't get anywhere else
- earned CAE and CMP credits by attending educational sessions
- made lasting connections with colleagues and partners at formal and informal networking events that built up their careers and improve their skills.
ACCESSE19 was held at the Baltimore Convention Center, and attendees stayed at the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor. Interested in ACCESSE20? We’re still planning the upcoming event, to be the first to hear about it, fill out the form below!
Sign up to learn more!