ACCESSE19: The CESSE Leadership Conference
Come to Baltimore, July 23–25, for the premier event in STEM society management.
Meet with the leaders in STEM association management, and get excellent education from experts. Forge connections with partners and explore the city of Baltimore in the summer. For full event and conference details, download the CESSE 360 app and select the ACCESSE19 conference.
Networking, education, and recreation built into the schedule.
ACCESSE19 attendees can
- choose their own adventure with a packed educational schedule and concurrent sessions following all areas of association management expertise
- experience exclusive, hands-on experiential learning in STEAM centers in Baltimore that you can't get anywhere else
- earn CAE and CMP credits by attending educational sessions
- make lasting connections with colleagues and partners at formal and informal networking events that build up their careers and improve their skills
- enjoy the city of Baltimore in the summertime.
Hear what attendees of ACCESSE18 had to say:
Robust conference add-ons to maximize your experience
SOLD OUT—Association Basics: A Practical Guide for Managers and Executives
Great for professionals new to association management and veterans looking to brush up on other areas in it, this preconference session is a 1-day primer on all aspects of association management, including membership, chapters, typical core programs and products, effective volunteer management techniques, and more. Learn more.
The Baltimore Preconference Experience
For up to 10 individuals that make decisions around or influence the selection of meeting sites for their associations, this event is an excellent opportunity to get to know Baltimore as a meeting location. Experience the food, atmosphere, and culture of Baltimore. Space is limited, so sign up now to secure your spot! Learn more.
Experiential Learning Sessions
From animals to artwork, you can experience staff-only areas of important and cutting-edge STEAM institutions in Baltimore, get guided tours and tastings, and learn interdisciplinary tactics to improve your leadership and teamwork skills. Learn more.