ACCESSE18 promises to be three days that will transform your life, career and organization.
- Gain critical insight and new thinking to revolutionize your ideas and strategies.
- Tap into the collective knowledge of the top minds in science and engineering associations.
- Learn from and enjoy exceptional experiences which connect Pasadena's unique resources to your professional role.
- Be inspired in sessions developed by your peers, the ACCESSE Program Committee
- Engage in peer-to-peer networking that offers the right solutions.
We invite YOU to join us for ACCESSE18: Adaptive Leadership in a Changing World July 10-12, 2018 in Pasadena, CA.
ACCESSE18 Theme: Adaptive Leadership in a Changing World
As leaders of organizations which seek to solve many of the world’s largest problems, change is inevitable. When change requires you to challenge people’s familiar reality, they may feel threatened and resist moving forward. This resistance along with outside influences, multifarious challenges and increased competition require associations to purposefully evolve over time and embrace the new paradigm of perpetual change. Leaders need to be able to read the terrain, be prepared for anything and push through to make a significant transformation.
ACCESSE18 endeavors to harness the power and expertise of both the CESSE network and external thought leaders to explore the outside influences, challenges brought on by advances in science and engineering, strategies to successfully embrace change and the critical skill set needed to drive systematic change in an increasingly complex world. Learn more about the conference content.
EARN CAE AND CMP CREDITS!
Earn up to 12.5 hours toward certification or recertification of your Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation by attending all educational sessions. Each hour of educational programming earns you one CAE credit. Social activities and meals do not apply to certification credits. Earn clock hours toward certification or recertification of your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation.