ACCESSE17 is the only conference devoted to the needs of leaders in all areas of scientific and engineering societies. The theme of this year’s conference is “Reinvention: Imagine the Possibilities.” Download the ACCESSE17 Onsite Program.
We invite you to join us in Québec City as we explore reinvention and growth from a global, industry, association and personal perspective. ACCESSE17 promises to be three days that will transform your life, career and organization.
- GAIN THE CRITICAL INSIGHT AND NEW THINKING that will transform your ideas and strategies in order to reinvent and revitalize yourself, your organization and the industry.
- TAP INTO THE COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE of the top minds in science and engineering associations.
- LEARN FROM AND ENJOY EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES that connect Québec’s unique attractions to your professional role.
- BE INSPIRED in sessions built by CESSE’s Theme Tank and Expertise Leaders.
- ENGAGE IN PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKING that offers the right solutions.
EARN CAE AND CMP CREDITS!
Earn up to 13.5 hours toward certification or recertification of your Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation by attending all educational sessions. Each hour of educational programming earns you one CAE credit. Social activities and meals do not apply to certification credits. Earn clock hours toward certification or recertification of your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation.